DONATE NOW to support the work of your local church
Our churches cost around £130,000 in total to run each year; or around £2,500 every week. Last year, roughly:
- 39% was given to the diocese towards the cost of having a vicar
- 23% went on the cost of maintaining and running the buildings
- 15% went on the cost of having a curate
- 15% went on the cost of services, mission and charitable donations
- 6% went on administration and office expenses
- 2% went on other miscellaneous expenses
We cover a third of the costs of running the church through hiring out the halls, but the bulk of our income comes through contributions from our members.
and if you’d like to start giving you can download our Gift Aid & Pledge Form
For more information about how Gift Aid could increase the amount we receive without costing you any more, see this HMRC page.
For our latest financial information read our Autumn 2019 Finance Update.